Thursday, February 7, 2008

Week Three

This week 20 NIRSA member institutions became participants in the Champion sponsorship program. As you can see I am busy this week packing up each school’s hoodies, posters, banners, and additional program material. By learning how to use the Webinar technology, I get to host and facilitate the online training sessions.

NIRSA National Center Fun Fact:
Bring your dog to work! Playing with my colleagues dogs around the NNC center is always a morale booster since my dog Alex is in Nebraska and my two pet turtles are in Iowa.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Is it possible for you to pet sit a specific dog, named Lucy, and take her to work with you?

Diane Broyhill said...

I would definately take Lucy with me to work if she were here! Although I'd probably have to watch out for her since she's just about the size of the other dogs' paws that frequent the office :)