Friday, February 15, 2008

Week Four and Five

Currently, NIRSA has partnerships with POWERade, and Champion. With the NIRSA Champion partnership program now underway, the program photos are rolling in. It is exciting to see all the basketball players in their Champion hoodies as they get recognized for being the team of the week! NIRSA works with the participating schools to support them throughout the program.

As the 2008 NCCS National Volleyball Championship begins to approach some of my responsibilities have begin shifting to organizing event management details for the tournament.

In addition to the NCCS National Volleyball Championship, I am gearing up to help with event planning for the 2008 POWERade Invitational Championship to be held at Hoop City during the Men’s Final Four in San Antonio, Texas. Each school participating in the 2008 NIRSA-POWERade partnership have the opportunity to send one of their basketball teams to the tournament.

NIRSA National Center Fun Fact of the Week: This week the NIRSA staff held their monthly Fitness Walk. Not only was it great exercise but it also provided a great opportunity for our team to build relationships with each other and support our NIRSA values.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was wondering if I could include this blog in my Region II student Newletter. Please let me know, I think the students would really enjoy hearing about your experience.

Diane Broyhill said...

Dear Ryan,

I'm glad you found the blog interesting. Go right ahead and use it for the newsletter. Thanks for passing along the word!

Diane